Friday, May 25, 2007, 1:11 AM
|
Hello! So yes, another school term has ended. The 'O' Levels are drawing nearer. 5 months away only.. What the hell!! Last year (around this time) I was still excitedly awaiting for my trip to Perth! Okay, I shall say something which is super cliched: How time flies.... -cue sentimental music- Whatever. Sooooooo... Didi and I ate lunch at Sakura today. Wah,it's been a really long time since I ate there. I remember the last meal I ate from the restaurant was their Seafood Fried Rice. The rice was swimming in oil. High cholesterol goodness.... yum.  Fried Baby Squid which I shared with Didi Well, it was quite nice. The only thing which we left out were the veggies. OH! OH! GUESS WHAT I SAW WHEN I LOOKED THE WINDOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Actually Didi told me, heh)  Boy wearing NPCC uniform outside school. Buying bubble tea somemore! Hahaha.. best. |